O zi cu sesiuni ce reunesc specialistii locali si internationali. Conferinta va oferi oamenilor de marketing kit-ul de informatii necesar pentru a face fata provocarilor in mediul digitalclick aici
Un training intesiv de marketing digital pentru profesionistii romani din companii medii si mari care vor sa isi valideze strategia actuala si in acelasi timp sa afle tactici actuale. Locurile limitate!click aici
Social Media took the world by storm! Success stories were commonplace and having the ability to target your marketing to the perfect customer was revolutionary. However the more success that arrived, the more people entered the market, which evidently increased the competition.
With many platforms to choose from and constant developments in this space, how can you be sure that you’re getting the most from social media today?
This workshop looks at what is needed in a social media plan and lays the foundation to a strong yet adaptable strategy for the next 18 months.
This one-day workshop provides the strategic steps needed to help your approach from business objectives to conversion. It will teach you to understand customer journeys, platforms, tools, techniques and behaviours and other things needed to have success in social media.
Andrew is renowned for helping organisations transform their business development, communication and marketing activities through digital platforms. His highly engaging strategic workshops show how a ‘digital lens’ can attract new business and improve relationships with existing customers, while answering the most popular question in social media right now: ‘So What?’. Andrew counts many of the UK’s most prominent corporate names among clients he has delivered to such as KPMG, Ogilvy, Tescos, o2, Accenture and The Royal Mail. Andrews digital career spans over 19 years including moderating chatrooms for Pop Idol and Liverpool FC, producing shows for the digital station BBC Radio 1Xtra and part of the team that saw the rise (and fall) of Myspace.com in 2006-2009. Andrew also sat on the Ofcom Advisory committee for England for 4 years, where he ensured a strong focus on innovation, technology and diversity.
This is a course for anyone who wants to gain a more in-depth understanding of digital marketing channels, best practice, tools, examples and techniques. Typical attendees would be:
Where are we now in 2020 with social media.
• Understanding key developments in social media and how the channels are evolving.
• How social media integrates with other channels.
Looking at what a social media strategy needs to include today.
• Identifying what can be achieved through social media.
• Ways to enhance your existing social media strategy.
• Prioritising and thinking strategically about social media objectives.
Creating content across multiple platforms.
• Developing a content marketing plan.
• Creating engaging content that works for your business and for multi platforms.
• Key types of content to create.
• How to integrate social media channels and develop a creative content strategy using customer insights.
Looking at the ways people can find your content online.
• Understanding the algorithms for the main social media platforms.
• Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy.
• Knowing what to do after you have clicked publish for your content.
Understanding best practice for digital conversations and engagement.
• Tools and techniques on how to gather relevant audience, brand and competitor data.
• Looking at different data types and data signals.
• Building an audience on each of the main platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
• Proven social media engagement strategies for 2020.
Launching a social media ad campaign.
• Identifying the different types of social media campaigns.
• Explaining the objectives and targeting options available on major social media platforms.
• Campaign structures of each social platform.
Looking at the importance of storytelling for your content to get people to take action.
• Speaking to your industry and how to attract the right audience.
• Building customer personas.
Knowing what are the right metrics to measure.
• Understand the different types of KPIs and how to use them for your social media activities.
• Analysing social data to help with business decisions.
The course will be held in english. Limited seats available. We kindly recommend you to reserve your seat in advance. Besides the content sessions, the workshop includes working materials and access to the lunch break & coffee breaks.